Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Multi
Jek Nexus
Alucard
Unb4nned
Toast eat my name and die
Arondeslo
Runeshumor
11 posters

Click Here For Evidence Of The New Skill

Runeshumor
    Runeshumor

Click Here For Evidence Of The New Skill Empty Click Here For Evidence Of The New Skill

Post  Runeshumor Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Arondeslo
    Arondeslo
    Advanced Member

Click Here For Evidence Of The New Skill Empty Re: Click Here For Evidence Of The New Skill

Post  Arondeslo Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:13 pm

You sure its a sailboat, it could be a harp for another idea, Barding (music)
    Epic Member

Click Here For Evidence Of The New Skill Empty Re: Click Here For Evidence Of The New Skill

Post  Toast eat my name and die Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Arondeslo wrote:You sure its a sailboat, it could be a harp for another idea, Barding (music)

I think it might have been a sailboat, but I did see a skill cape design with a harp on it. It could be barding.
    Unb4nned
    Unb4nned
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Unb4nned Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:33 pm

RuneScape confirmed that the new skill is NOT SAILING!
    And what toast said is true, i have also seen a cape with an harp on it Surprised
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:45 pm

My video Very Happy
    Jek Nexus
    Jek Nexus
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Jek Nexus Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Jagex has confirmed the new skill will not be sailing. They've said it starts with a B.
    Multi
    Multi
    Advanced Member

Post  Multi Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Jek Nexus wrote:Jagex has confirmed the new skill will not be sailing. They've said it starts with a B.

Barding?
    Square
    Square
    Advanced Member

Post  Square Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:51 pm

It could be barding, we'll just have to wait and find out Click Here For Evidence Of The New Skill 4q5ysz
    santa
    santa
    Epic Member

Post  santa Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Jek Nexus wrote:Jagex has confirmed the new skill will not be sailing. They've said it starts with a B.
    what i think it is

boredom
    santa
    Pedrox01
    Pedrox01

Post  Pedrox01 Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Actually Jek, The mod said "it starts with b" then he says "No, just kidding, I just pressed a random key"
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:44 am

Pedrox01 wrote:

Actually Jek, The mod said "it starts with b" then he says "No, just kidding, I just pressed a random key"

And when he said that he couldve said X, then named off X-ray, Xylophone, and the Warrior princess one, also contributing factors. How?

X-ray - An early name for the Instruments (application) performance visualizer built in to Mac OS X v10.5

Xena Warrior Princess - Xena has a bard friend always with her in the movie.

Xylophone - Instrument. Razz

Check that action out. ^_^
    King VEcon
    King VEcon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  King VEcon Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:42 am

-.-
    The cape on banner is quest cape, jagex said that, they messed up whit the color, this has been said many times.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:21 am