Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

tell me your youtube name and ill suscribe but first read

plasma grenade

tell me your youtube name and ill suscribe but first read Empty tell me your youtube name and ill suscribe but first read

Post  plasma grenade Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:01 pm

affraid what a sub that dosent matter well ill get many more to sub to you all u have to do is sub to me ill sub to you with 16 other freinds of mine and you will get more subs cause one of my freinds gets a million views a day yes my freind from when i was a kid nighahiga we only new eachother for a yr but youll get many subs if u tell everyone to sub to me and etc well bye
    King VEcon
    King VEcon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

tell me your youtube name and ill suscribe but first read Empty Re: tell me your youtube name and ill suscribe but first read

Post  King VEcon Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:51 pm

No thank you, sub4sub is for people who dont rly get subs, sub4sub is sad becus the other person dosent care for your videos
    Tunderro7
    Tunderro7

tell me your youtube name and ill suscribe but first read Empty Re: tell me your youtube name and ill suscribe but first read

Post  Tunderro7 Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:12 pm

No thanks
    I don't do sub4sub
    tho i only have 24 subs, but i'm happy with that cause i know they subbed cause they liked my vids. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:13 am