Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Quiting Runescape and probably Noobtown

Poll

Should i go?

[ 1 ]
    Quiting Runescape and probably Noobtown Bar_left14%Quiting Runescape and probably Noobtown Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Quiting Runescape and probably Noobtown Bar_left14%Quiting Runescape and probably Noobtown Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 4 ]
    Quiting Runescape and probably Noobtown Bar_left57%Quiting Runescape and probably Noobtown Bar_right [57%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed
    Arondeslo
    Arondeslo
    Advanced Member

Quiting Runescape and probably Noobtown Empty Quiting Runescape and probably Noobtown

Post  Arondeslo Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 am

You heard it here...
    Im quitting Runescape.confused
    I have just canceled my membership and have no more motivation to play the game.
    And i have no more motivation just to post here, so this may be my last post.

And for the clan chat, im sorry i have not been on and i give ownership of the Chat to the mods, admins, and whoever else runs the site. I cannot give anymore ranks if im not on. so be sure you can monitor the chat if the forums actually get more people.

Goodbye Noobtown..pale
    and all the friends i have made here.

~Arondeslo

P.S. I will check on the forums from there to there but not as frequently
    P.S.S. The poll above will run for the next 14 days, feel free to vote, it MAY change my point
    williez6
    williez6

Quiting Runescape and probably Noobtown Empty Re: Quiting Runescape and probably Noobtown

Post  williez6 Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:26 am

bye,not going to beg L
    fak1945
    fak1945

Quiting Runescape and probably Noobtown Empty Re: Quiting Runescape and probably Noobtown

Post  fak1945 Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:12 am

you do what you want im not stopping you lol
    Square
    Square
    Advanced Member

Post  Square Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:24 pm

It's your choice man; I respect your decision. (This forum is in-active anyways)
    Awsome Suny Pwning
    Awsome Suny Pwning
    Epic Member

Post  Awsome Suny Pwning Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:49 pm

im also bored here and or rs but i wont quit!
    My video for bumbum007 is preety good, good rating and 700 views in 5 day (alot for me) and 20 subs in one night (20 subs, 700 views, 40 rating.. that sucks) I will make anotherone video for contest, i hope i will win (3month membership yay) and then i also have much better ideas for rs vids, but i need to get actors and more subs

wish me luck

have fun doing other stuff man
    R.I.P

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:20 am